Wednesday, 19 June 2013

Item of the week



Mocassins

Lovely option for this summer 2013 look. Mocassins are a great substitution to sneakers, sandals, wedges and what not. They come in so many different colours your only job is choose which one you like best. 



A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!


Minnetonka Shoes, Boat Mocassin Flats
Macys
Minnetoka Thunderbird
I also am in love with these shoes because they are very comfortable - my feet are quite difficult when it comes to shoes - and they are, objectively speaking, good-looking shoes. They started out as boat shoes but they soon expanded and I can see everyone wearing these every day, during their busy schedules and routines... 

These shoes are conquering our summer and they are a YAY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~


Massimo Dutti


The other day I bought a pair... and I am completely in love with them! They are navy with a brown ribbon in the front and framing the shoe's sides. They are the most amazing shoes I own and I literally wear them with everything and I want to wear them every single day... and  it may look like I own just THAT pair of shoes. •_•


Post a Comment