Tuesday, 4 June 2013

Shop With Style


Shop until you drop

shop until you drop

Every one of us loves to shop. What are the best outfits to go shopping. Because you know you have to try things on, so you probably want to opt for something which is comfortable, easy to put on and take off, and fashionable. I have put together some garments that might inspire you to look inside your wardrobe and look for something similar to wear. Remember, the most important thing to keep in mind is to live in a stylish comfort.






Neutral Shades me 1

Skinny nude jeans with a bright red buttoned blouse and a denim jacket. This is the look I chose to wear in my London shopping day. I paired this outfit with a matching red handbag - shopper bag - and white classic sneakers. As for the accessories, a white and gold watch - to match the shoes - and a long golden necklace.

me 1




London Shopping Day


Post a Comment