Sunday, 2 June 2013

Sometimes...


you just need to be simple

Sometimes I wake up and look at what I have in my wardrobe and think: "I want to dress with this shirt/jeans/skirt/shorts but I don't know how to pair it" or "I like this shirt (or whatever item) but I will keep it for this occasion", so you never do wear it. Why?

I really have no idea. But what I do know, is that you end up wearing that item just a few times. Today for example, I took out of my closet a simple grey t-shirt and some jeans. I paired those with a denim jacket and sneakers, and I was really happy about my simple outfit. It was comfortable, looked good and casual. Awesome!




simple outfit

This is outfit includes three items you will definitely have in your wardrobe: ankle boots, jeans and a tank top. Now, the colors you choose to wear are obviously totally up to you, but I always try to mix and match and color contrast whenever I can.

This look can be adopted when going out for a stroll, shopping or just hanging out. No commitment. What I most like about it, is that, by being extremely simple, it looks stylish.

simple outfit




Weekend Packing

This look is also ideal when you have to pack for weekends. Not much space in the trolley bag? The solution is very simple. Just pack one or two neutral pair of jeans - usually a blue and a black pair - and plain colored tank tops. With the shoes I always suggest black as they literally work with anything and for any occasion. If you have a blazer or a leather jacket (neutral color as well) then you are ready to rock your weekend.







Simple Wardrobe

Jacket: Zalando
Blouse: So Nice
Jeans: New Look
Handbag: Christian Louboutin
Ankle Boots: Tory Burch
Necklace: Dorothy Perkins
Sunglasses: 80s Purple
Dare Always

Post a Comment