Wednesday, 10 July 2013

Make-up

The natural look



Face and cheeks:



A natural and light foundation is always advised when applying make-up - unless of course you have acne or bad skin conditions - as the skin needs to breathe. 

After the foundation is applied I would suggest to use some fixing powder so the foundation stays longer on your skin. 

You can add some light pink blush to make your face appear less 'flat'.



Eyes:

For the eyes I used Benefit mascara. The outcome is very natural and the eye lashes are well separated. No pencil or eye liner is used because I am trying to keep the make-up as sober as possible.

I also use Benefit's brow palette to intensity my eye brows and make then a little darker; it also helps to define the outline.


Lips:


With the lips I decided to go a little more intense. I applied a bright red lip stain. I would suggest to apply and define the outline of your lip with a lip pencil (similar to the lipstick you are going to use) and then fill the lip in - just like an artist. After this you may apply the lipstick.





By following this procedure the lipstick will keep its intensity longer.




Post a Comment