Wednesday, 3 July 2013

Road Trip

Bergamo - Italy

Today I decided to go on a little road trip to kill some of my days here in Milan - I am getting bored of this city, so, in my attempt to escape it, I chose Bergamo.


Just an hour away from Milan and full of beautiful landscapes (especially from the top of the hill - Bergamo Alta) and marvellous food!

 Here are the items I wore today:


- light blue denim jacket (Pull & Bear)

- orange crop top (American Apparel)

- black maxi skirt (Zara)

- black open wedges (Zara)

- orange handbag 







Usually I wouldn't wear a black maxi skirt during the day, but I woke up this morning and thought "why not?". 

A simple black maxi skirt did work out today. As it is a high waist skirt, I pared it up with a bright crop top. 












Post a Comment