Sunday, 9 February 2014

My SS14 H&M inspired outfit


It was a bright sunny day here in the UK, and since it doesn't happen very often,
I decided to go for a wonder into town and, why not, do a little SS14 browsing.

One of my favourite things to do in a fashion store is try everything on! It is just
so much fun to mix and match items to experiment and find new styles, or develop
my current one.
http://instagram.com/p/kM3bk5rkql/
You can like the image here
So, as a result of my continuous trying on clothes, I ended up buying two items: a 
blouse and a skirt.


And if you want to keep the outfit going with H&M, here are some shoes what would
fit well with the pattern of the skirt:





And here is my ideal outfit, using these two items...



Elegance with a dash of daring


 Sunglasses: TOMS
Necklace: Tiffany & Co.
Bracelet: Tiffany & Co.
Shoes: Jimmy Choo
Skirt: H&M                  

Handbag: Chanel
Blouse: H&M

Post a Comment